Amazon.com has Insect Bird Barrier Mesh, Netting for Plant, Garden Netting Barrier with Drawstring, 3.5 x 4.6 FT Large Potted Fruit Protectors Cover, Tomato Protective Cover for Blueberry Bushes Vegetable on sale for $1.99 after clipping a $5.00 off coupon.
- LIGHT WEIGHT TIGHT MESH：Fruit potted netting is made of 40 mesh ultra-dense nylon material, which is light weight, will not crushing the new branches growing on top of your fruit trees branch.
- GREAT BAGS FOR COVERING PLANT: The bird netting for potted plant is sheer so the sun and rain come through but keeps insects, birds, rabbits, or squirrels away from your vegetables.
- EASY TO PUT ON AND STRONG ENOUGH: To get insect netting over the tree, treat it like a long sock you're trying to put on a toddler, hold the open edges in your hands, and start bunching it up as you open it. Then put it over the tree.
- PERFECT SIZE FOR MEDIUME BUSHES: Large enough size can well cover the larger plants in your garden, such as milkweed plants, dwarf dogwood, strawberries, tomatoes, blackberry, blueberries, cherries, pepper plants and flowers.
- DRAWSTRING DESIGN: The drawstring on the bottom to safeguard any invaders. It not only covers the bush up well, keeps the squirrels from having their way with the berries, but also does a good job keeping insects out from under the mesh.