Amazon.com has ProClimb Arborist Rope Grab – Removable Cam, Fixed Bolt & Nut, Flip Line Adjuster – Rope Sizes 7/16" – 5/8" See Rope Grab/Rope Brake/Flipline Adjuster Rope Clamp/Rope Cam Lock in Fall Arrest System on sale for $26.17 after clipping a 30% off coupon.
- INDUSTRY LEADING QUALITY – Mobile design, Cam-locking system, and durable construction made from Hard Anodized Aluminum Alloy. Weight: 11 oz. Rope Size: 11 mm – 16 mm.
- HANDS FREE OPERATION – Automatically follows you, giving you maximum freedom. Also includes a manual option that allows you to fix the rope grab in place making it ideal for restraint, ascending or work positioning applications.
- STRONG AND RELIABLE – Threaded bolt as opposed to a detent pin. It can be detached or removed anywhere along the lifeline. The rope grab utilizes a cam lever brake to lock the rope grab onto the lifeline in case of a fall.
- MULTIPURPOSE – Can be used as rope adjuster, flipline adjuster, line adjuster, rope grabber, rope ascender, rope clamp, 3-strand rope lifelines, fall arrest systems, and climbing ropes.
- LABORATORY TESTED – 100% factory and proof tested for durability and versatility from independent laboratories such as UL to certify.