Amazon.com has Breville CS20001 Joule Sous Vide, White Polycarbonate on sale for $149.95.
- Smallest, sleekest sous vide tool available at just 11 inches tall and 1.1 pounds, with streamlined white body and finishes.
- Saves space: Half the size of other sous vide machines, it’s small enough to slip into a top drawer.
- Heats up fast: 1100 watts of power for hyper-fast water heating. Operating Requirements: Frequency 50 to 60 Hz, single phase
- Perfect results: Visual Doneness feature in the Joule app displays exactly how food cooks. Dinner comes out predictably perfect, every time.
- Wifi and bluetooth ready: Works with iPhone or Android—connect with Bluetooth alone, or cook from anywhere with Wi-Fi.
- Voltage warning: Works with 120 V outlets only. Due to our precise heating technology, voltage transformers and converters can damage your Joule, and use outside of North America voids the warranty.
- Note: The package might say ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide. Chefsteps is owned by Breville and the product is the same.