Amazon.com has DIY Bright Color Hall Pass Lanyards with Badge Holders Set of 12 on sale for $4.42. Note: Be sure to apply coupon code 40ZSWICX
- WHAT YOU GET – Includes 12 bright lanyards and 12 pcs ID Badge card holder. 34" polyester straps with plastic safety buckles and metal loop with 3.7” X 2.5” ID badge card holder.
- OUR ADVANTAGE – Bright neon color. High Quality Metal Loop. The straps are wide enough. When you hang something heavy on the straps like the Disney pins, it doesn't make your neck feel hurt. The straps are made of a strong plastic material and can be washed. Sturdy Plastic Safety Buckles, if the lanyard gets pulled too roughly, the safety buckle will release automatically.
- LANYARD ID HOLDER – Hold your security card, your fastpass ID ticket or any other similar card you need. Safe and easy to wear and trade pins at Disneyland. Great for any volunteer events or any other school trips. Perfect for Girl Scout Troop’s Jamboree. Different colors can match your clothes.
- DIY HALL PASSES FOR SCHOOL – With our items, you can make your own hall passes for your classroom. Every student in your classroom can help to design the hall passes. It is easy to draw on the cards and fit into the card holders. The card holders can be replaced if broken. Really perfect for kids and school.
- SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMER HAVE TO SAY – “I bought these to make a set of hall passes for my student. I drew different themed cards to fit in the holders. My students love these. And after about 7 months of daily use, I am happy to say this unit is still holding strong.”