Amazon.com has BRASS TACKS Leathercraft Men's Genuine Leather Messenger Bag 12"Laptop Briefcase Vintage Handbag (Dark Brown) on sale for $41.44 after clipping a $50.00 off coupon.
- 【Premium Quality Material】This briefcase is made of top quality genuine crazy horse leather.The crazy horse leather is made of high-end top layer cowhide material, with a thickness of 2.5mm, which is solid and durable.To adapt deep and grease craft, the hand feeling of leather surface is slippy and fruity. It will comes into being allochroic effect when the hand pull and stretch the surface. Longer using, more shiny for the surface patina.
- 【Briefcase Dimensions】This briefcase dimensions is 14.6''(L)*11.4''(H)*5.5''(W) inch which can fit 14 inch laptop. But please note the Velcro computer compartment inside the bag can only hold 12 inch laptop. If you want put a 14 inch computer, place it outside the Velcro compartment. The briefcase is suitable for a job interview or an important business meeting.
- 【Large Capacity Design】The large main compartment and various inner pockets is perfect for optimal organization and tidy storage.Inside has a large zippered compartment in which to store a laptop and another zipper pockets for pad and wallet, 2 open pockets to store phone,pens, USB cords, charger,etc.Exterior with 4 large pockets can hold your little things.There is also a large zipper pocket on the back of the bag.
- 【Easy and Comfortable for Use】The handle is strong and comfortable.The briefcase also comes with a large durable adjustable shoulder strap which can relax your hands.Detachable shoulder strap are convenient and useful to provide maximum support for your shoulders, offering extra comfort when carrying heavy items to tack the stress off.
- 【Vintage Look and Feel】The most prominent characteristics of crazy horse leather, there are scratches on the leather surface, messy and unordered. It has robust and retro style. It also comes into scratches when is scraped by hard material or nail, but the scratch can be recovered in high temperature, pressing and rubbing gently in finger.