Amazon.com has ANCEL BD200 Elite Bluetooth 5.0 OBD2 Scanner Exclusive APP with Battery Test, Performance Test, Trip Analysis Car Diagnostic Scan Tool OBDII Adapter Check Engine Code Reader for iPhone, iPad & Android on sale for $27.99 after clipping a 30% off coupon.
- BD200 is a professional diagnostic tool for reading and clearing trouble codes and turning off the CEL when an engine check engine light comes on. It can not only accurately determine codes and possible causes, but also perform DTC search, O2 sensor test, I/M readiness, on-board monitor test, read data stream, display freeze frame data, EVAP system test, retrieve vehicle information (VIN) and generate diagnostic reports, saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- In addition to all the features of the universal Bluetooth OBD2 scanners, for the first time we have added performance tests (vehicle acceleration, braking, distance, PID chart with RPM, VSS, ECT, MAF, etc.) and trip analysis that can record trip status (coolant temperature, speed change, RPM, distance, etc.). It also has other functions, such as voice alerts for vehicle speed, water temperature and driving time, which help car owners improve their driving safety.
- Most Bluetooth OBD2 scanners do not have the battery detection feature or can only detect voltage. The BD200 not only detects the 12V vehicle battery, but also displays the voltage change within a certain period of time on the device in the form of graphs, and also directly displays the voltage when the engine is off, as well as the minimum and maximum voltage. This helps car owners to know the condition of the vehicle battery in time and prevent the vehicle from stalling on the road.
- Most Bluetooth OBD2 scanners around $30 are not compatible with both Android and IOS and use a Bluetooth of 4.0 or below, resulting in differences in compatibility and connection stability. The BD200 is not only compatible with Android and IOS, but also uses the latest Bluetooth 5.0 solution, which allows the product to instantly connect to the vehicle's OBD interface via Bluetooth, making it easier to read data from ECU and greatly improving the user experience.
- Most wireless vehicle monitoring devices require a third party app (Torque, DashCommand etc) to function and only support basic functions such as reading codes, clearing codes, and streaming data. Advanced features require additional fees and slower content updates. The BD200 has an exclusive app developed in-house that unlocks all advanced features, updates the latest vehicle data every year, and promises a lifetime of free use.
- 【24/7 Technical Support】ANCEL's official store offers a 30-day money back guarantee, hassle-free warranty and lifetime customer support. For technical support and any problems with the order, please contact us via buyer-seller messages to solve the problem.