Walmart has Ukoke 6 Stages Reverse Osmosis, Water Filtration System, 75 GPD on sale for $139.00.
- NSF/ANSI 58 & IAPMO WATER QUALITY PLATINUM SEAL Certified–Our products are testing annually by the UPC(Uniform Plumbing Code Certification) & IAPMO(International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials), certified to remove up to 99. 99% of harmful contaminants that commonly appear in municipal and well water.
- CERTIFICATIONS–The whole product includes all the filters, tanks, tubing and other water-contacting parts are manufactured to comply strictly with FDA (CFR-Parts 174) and NSF/ANSI 58 standard (58 for reverse osmosis systems, 2018) resulting in the coveted IAPMO Water Quality Platinum Seal Certification (Water Quality Association, TW1812-75, 2018).
- Better Water, Healthier Life – Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula ? even better than most bottled water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more.
- Healthier pH+ Safe Drinking Water – The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7.0 or below.
- Alkaline Remineralization filter – The additional SIXTH stage, which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, gives the water a more natural taste and healthier pH than the regular 5-stage RO water.
- Leak-free Installation – With the high quality industry standard of lead-free quick connectors, you can simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors to lock-in in seconds – no threading pipes needed.
- Easy DIY Installation – Our user-friendly instructions and step-by-step installation demo video will guide you to install the whole system by yourself in a short time.