10 in. Pro Jobsite Table Saw with Stand
Is this deal expired? Please let us know. Scroll down to the reply area and type Expired.
Is this a good deal? Click on the social media buttons above to share it with your friends.
Homedepot has 10 in. Pro Jobsite Table Saw with Stand on sale for $349.00.
Average Product Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars
based on 361 reviews on homedepot.com
First note my first one was missing pieces, second one's been good so far, mine was square and level out of the box unlike some others, like all table saws if you want precision use a bevel gauge or jig any time you move the blade and double check every so often. The stand is easy to setup and move around , the stop is a lever instead of a key (which i'd lose) which is great. So far I've used it to rip 2x … view full review on homedepot.com
I just purchased a Table Saw #R4514 on 5/11/20 from Home Depot. I have spent the last 3-hrs trying to adjust the blade 'bevel' to a true 90° & 45° that lines up with the 'Indicator Marks' on the side of the saw ("0" & "45"), but it will not align. First, if I put a square on the "Left-Side" of the blade and adjust it to true 90°, then put the square on the "Right-Side" of the blade, the Right-Side is off by about 1/16" base-to-top of blade. I can only conclude that the actual table is eith… view full review on homedepot.com
Seems like a good table saw. A couple problems:
* The two feet for the legs were missing from the box. Instead, I got two packages of the assembly nuts and bolts. Now the table saw does not stand level.
* Where the power cord enters the switch box, the clamps were not secured to the outside of the cord. The inner two power wires went thru the clamp without being secured. The power wires would have been easily broken or shorted after only a little force on the… view full review on homedepot.com
Was able to put the stand together in under an hour. Worked good on my test wood. Like the way it folds up and wheel around. Also like that it has a location to store everything Replaced an old … view full review on homedepot.com
I’ve had this for 3 months now. The blade alignment is terrible to adjust, the fence alignment is near impossible and the instructions/guides for it are so lacking in usable instruction it might as well say “Just give up, this fence is an after though maybe magic will happen and you’ll get a straight cut”. The arbor is so full of holes that even with … view full review on homedepot.com
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Heavy duty saw boasts 5000 RPM for DIY or Professional Jobs
- Includes: Includes: 10 in. Blade and Portable Stand
- Free Parts and Service for Life with Registration