Amazon.com has Kershaw Cinder Pocket Knife, Small, Lightweight 1.4 Inch Blade, Manual Opening with Lanyard Hole, Multiple Styles on sale for $7.22.
- 1. 4-inch upswept tip blade is made of high-performance 3Cr13 stainless steel with good corrosion resistance
- Compact handle features glass filled nylon scales over a steel frame with easy access to the liner lock
- Capable of accomplishing many everyday basic tasks including, opening packages, cutting zip-ties, breaking down boxes, removing bottle caps, stripping small wire and more
- Compact design is easily carried in pockets, purses, backpacks, briefcases, emergency kits, on lanyards or on key chains
- Expertly designed by Rick Hinderer and precision engineered by Kershaw brings performance and real world practicality into a simple EDC