Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil, 5 gal
Is this deal expired? Please let us know. Scroll down to the reply area and type Expired.
Is this a good deal? Click on the social media buttons above to share it with your friends.
Walmart has Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil, 5 gal on sale for $56.10.
Average Product Rating: 4.8 out of 5.0
based on 28 reviews on walmart.com
An excellent product for the gear box of your off-road motorcycle. You get a gallon for the price of a quart of boutique oils. I have run R… view full review on walmart.com
The Turbo Diesel Register did an in depth analysis of a wide range of died engine oils,including some very pricey synthetics. I had just purchased my first diesel,a '02 Dodge 24valve Cummins,and was researching what oil to use. I run Amsoil products in my Harley and was surprised to… view full review on walmart.com
I've been changing oil every 5000 miles using Shell Rotella since 2000 in my Ford 7.3 diesel and am very satisfied with this oil. Have not had any oil related problems what ever. Pulled bumper and 5th … view full review on walmart.com
Although this product has many modern applications, I use Rotella 15W-40 and 10W-30 in all my antique tractors that call for 30 and 40 weight oil. It's much better than what they'v… view full review on walmart.com
I bought this truck almost 5 years ago it had 85,000 miles on it when I bought it it now has 123,000 and I have been using Rotella 15/40 – T-4 and have always change my oil at around 5,000 miles and i see most people don't change their oil until 7,500 or more it's been awesome I lo… view full review on walmart.com
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Triple Protection from wear, deposits and oil breakdown, this conventional Diesel Engine Oil provides exceptional wear protection for heavy duty engines for longer life*
- Formulated with advanced additive technology, which is engineered for superior engine cleanliness throughout the oil drain interval
- Provides increased shear stability for better viscosity control and optimal engine oil pressure
- Heightens emission control system durability and improves oil aeration
- Provides enhanced protection against oil oxidation for more efficient operation