Amazon.com has Coway Airmega 400 in Graphite/Silver Smart Air Purifier with 1,560 sq. ft. Coverage on sale for $310.67.
- Coway Airmega 400 Graphite/Silver is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 1,560 square feet and it cleans the air two times in one hour.
- Airmega Max2 filter – combined activated carbon and True HEPA filter – captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces more than 99% of volatile organic compounds and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO. It also includes washable and permanent pre-filter to catch larger dust particles.
- Coway Airmega’s pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. The brightly colored LED ring lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. Noise Level – 22~52 dB
- Airmega has five fan modes: Smart, Sleep, Low, Medium and High. The noise level is nearly silent at lower speeds and max noise it creates at the highest setting is 43.2 dB.
- Smart mode with three settings, Coway Airmega smart air purifier adapts to its surroundings. Fan speed automatically adjust based on the room’s air quality and lighting conditions to improve air quality.
- Airmega has a timer for 1, 2, 4 and 8 hours and filter life time indicator for both washable pre-filter and Max2 filter.
- Coway Airmega 400 Graphite/Silver is energy star certified and consumes 64 watts.
- Limited manufacture’s warranty covers any internal malfunctions for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 5 years. Filters are excluded.